By public transport
You can reach the BERNEXPO site by tram, bus or S-Bahn suburban railway within a few minutes from Bern central station.
- Tram No. 9 from Bern central station to “Guisanplatz Expo” stop
- S-Bahn (S1, S2, S3, S4, S31 or S44) to “Bern Wankdorf” stop, then tram No. 9 to “Wankdorf Center” stop
- Bus No. 20 to “Wankdorf Bahnhof” stop, then tram No. 9 to “Wankdorf Center” stop
The BERNEXPO site is located just a few hundred metres from the Wankdorf motorway interchange. Exit the motorway and follow the signs for “BERNEXPO/expo”.
The Expo Parking car park is available within the immediate vicinity of the event venue. On and adjacent to the venue you will find additional open-air parking spaces. Pay your parking fees with SEPP: the parking meter app works with iOS and Android, and can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play.
The BERNEXPO site enjoys excellent transport connections to the regional Bern-Belp Airport and to the international airports in Zurich and Geneva.
- Bern-Belp Airport: transfer by car in approx. 15 minutes, by train in 35 minutes
- Zurich Airport: transfer by car in approx. 90 minutes, by train in 80 minutes
- Basel-EuroAirport is located near the borders of Switzerland, France and Germany. Transfer by train in around 1 hour
- Geneva-Cointrin Airport: transfer by car in 120 minutes, by train in 110 minutes